* Sunday evenings November 27th through December 18th (4-5pm) - Join as we prepare our hearts for
Christmas and dive in to Adam Hamilton's Prepare the Way for the Lord Advent Study.
- Register online at https://forms.gle/tpUxoudKJpM6AiEX6
* Saturday, December 10th (9am-12pm) - United Methodist Women Jingle Bell Bakery - The Jingle Bell Bakery
is back! Come support the UMW women by purchasing raisin-filled cookies and other holiday goodies! The
UMW invited our Kidz and Youth Ministries to join the fun and prepare baked goods and snacks as well.
* Wednesday, December 14th (6pm-8pm) - Grief Share: Surviving the Holidays - Are you dreading the holidays
knowing that everything has changed? This Surviving the Holidays seminar is for people who are grieving a
loved one's death. It will offer a time for fellowship and helpful tips for the many emotions you'll face in the
- Register online at https://www.griefshare.org/holidays/events/39363.
* Sunday, December 18th (5:30pm-8pm) - Christmas Caroling & Hot Chocolate - All are welcome to join our
Kidz and Youth Ministries for Christmas Caroling, treats, and hot chocolate! More details to come as we plan
our Christmas Caroling locations.
To hear Rabbi Gary Mazo's presentation from our Food Trucks and Fellowship event click the play button:
To hear former Executive Director and Imam of the Evansville Islamic Center Omar Atia's presentation from our Fellowship and Faith event click the play buttons: Part 1 Part 2